The Epoch Hour Debut

The Epoch Hour Debut

After some time, we are excited to announce that Epoch Press is launching its very own podcast on 8 May 2021.

Bi-weekly, you can tune into our podcast centred on the craft of Creative Nonfiction.  The Epoch Hour is an hour long (give or take 30 minutes) conversation with writers, editors, and artists on the act of creating non-fiction work. We discuss a myriad of issues and themes, giving advice or just relating our experiences. The Epoch Hour is a one of a kind podcast focused solely on the art of CNF and provides a platform for authors and artists to discuss their practices. We speak with Editors-in-Chief, emerging authors, established authors, artists of all kinds -including illustrators, photographers, and musicians-, Epoch staff, and contributors from our very own pages.

We aim to provide conversations you want to hear, and bring you Truth on Tape.

Find us on Spotify, Soundcloud, iTunes, Google Play, and wherever else you get your podcast fix.

1. 6 September, 2021 / 5:27 pm

Hi there, I found your website via Google while searching for a related topic, your site came up, it looks great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

2. 7 December, 2021 / 10:12 am

What i do not realize is actually how you are not actually much more well-liked than you may be now. You’re very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

3. 28 January, 2022 / 3:35 pm

Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll definitely digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this site.

4. 13 March, 2022 / 2:56 am

ラブドール 本物のダッチワイフを注文して、あなたのすべての野生の夢を現実のものにして、世界最大のダッチワイフ作成スポット中国を明らかにしてください!おじさんはダッチワイフにガガをして、なぜ膨らませてダッチワイフの代わりに強いダッチワイフを選ぶのかを提案するように手配しましたか?

5. 18 March, 2022 / 7:09 pm

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient persons are talking intelligently about. I am very comfortable that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something regarding this.

6. 2 April, 2022 / 11:53 am

I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again!

7. 3 April, 2022 / 1:50 am

sex doll Opt For Silicone Dolls To Have Practical Touch And Pleasure The Man Lived With Sex Doll And Had A Wedding After Divorce Why Notoriety Of Genuine Similar Sex Doll Expanded So Much? The World Necessities Sex Dolls To Give Human Love Feelings

8. 13 April, 2022 / 4:23 pm

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to trade techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

9. 17 April, 2022 / 9:17 pm

I’m usually to blogging and i actually respect your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand new information.

10. 27 April, 2022 / 2:56 am

Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this short article together. Sex Doll Blog

11. 7 May, 2022 / 6:29 pm

Your own personal understanding and kindness in touching the whole lot was very helpful. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t encountered such a subject like this.

12. 20 May, 2022 / 8:55 am

It also allows you to process documents written in CSS, XSL and XML.
    If you wan to open your document in the internal ValidSquirrel browser, simply go to an HTML or XHTML file, and hit the Enter key. ValidSquirrel will open the file in the browser, and will start the validation engine to check the document against the W3C validator.
    You can save your validation result into your local file system, so it can be easily accessed, printed, https://centzingniti.weebly.com

6add127376 aliadam

13. 20 May, 2022 / 9:50 am

■ some more new features (minimal for example from Indy9) (progress mostly done by Igor Danilov)
    ■ using of TTheme interface
    ■ using of WINDOW styles on XP (Quartz)
    ■ now “Update Grid” becames “Fetch Data” (SCC.UpdateGrid) in splitter (it to begin from Delphi 2007)
    ■ second-level new https://centzingniti.weebly.com

6add127376 trealbi

14. 20 May, 2022 / 11:41 am

■ Not available for all icons on all windows (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
    ■ Only Win2000/WinXP/Win7 / Win8 supported.
    ■ Only 16×16 icons supported (other icons may work in some cases)
    Use “IconSaver” to do the following:
    1. Save an icon’s position on the Desktop.
    2. Set an icon’s position on the Desktop
    • To restore an icon’s position https://darkperson.org/go.html?url=https://rensynchtongslop.weebly.com

6add127376 callscho

15. 20 May, 2022 / 12:07 pm

The compression can be also setup in a variety of different mixing tracks including mono, stereo and 5.1.
    Features

Key Features

Wide Dynamic Range Compression

Strong low and high end compression to minimize peak compression artifacts

Anti-aliasing Band and Mixer Reverb

8 Auto Configurable Parameter Jumps and Automatic effect callbacks

Customizable Brightness/Subtract Line

Ability to “dynamically” parameterize the https://images.google.lv/url?q=https://outracfepe.weebly.com

6add127376 elyneyl

16. 20 May, 2022 / 12:49 pm

Version 2.0.1
    * Include a User’s Guide and knowledgebase articles
    * Automate the software start, system tray and popup notifications about drive status
    * Thanks to all users who have provided useful comments and suggestions
    * Improve the display of default default value and user entry
    * Change copyright headers
    * Modify help files and other matters
    * Improve the user’s interface and disable the process queue

Koobface Trojan KOLAdded Warning – Updated KOL 1 https://cernikova.blog.idnes.cz/redir.aspx?url=https://nowoophisac.weebly.com

6add127376 radwylh

17. 20 May, 2022 / 4:03 pm

From a technical point of view, it is distributed under the Apache v.2.0-Unlicense. The documents generated by OrgApp can be exported to different formats, including PNG, PDF, SVG, JPG.

User Guide

OrgApp User Guide
    These instructions are intended for beginners and provide an overview of the OrgApp functions.

Changing the Graph’s Color

The org function in VBA enables a user to draw org charts or organ https://liperjawin.weebly.com

6add127376 borofra

18. 20 May, 2022 / 4:27 pm

UVviewsoft LogViewer is a simple-to-use and portable software program that lets you view files with the LOG format, as the name implies. It can be handled by first-time and advanced users alike.

File converter

Dublin Core

Title

UVviewsoft LogViewer is a simple-to-use and portable software program that lets you view files with the LOG format, as the name implies. It can be handled by first-time https://diakyalima.weebly.com

6add127376 parjess

19. 20 May, 2022 / 11:23 pm

SogomomikitoMotion

Motion for Blender
    Transforms and animates or even rotates objects

Free for non-commercial use.

Thank you for making this application!

You can add more expressions, buttons and text for Ubuntu/Enlightenment/awesome/xfce/kde and other GUI’s using FreeSans-Regular
    License Free for non-commercial use. Link to it in the credits. https://360.com.ng/upload/files/2022/05/99STZT9gxPIH1wELmabQ_19_9c522aeb6bd48918f071e1ae041809b5_file.pdf 05e1106874 cherala

20. 22 June, 2022 / 3:05 am

life size sex doll Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise?