In Conversation with Kirsten Reneau

In Conversation with Kirsten Reneau

When I sat down with Kirsten Reneau, I did not know entirely what to expect. I knew that her piece, ‘First, there was the Comb Jelly’ (read here), was a fantastic piece of literature, and I knew by our short email exchange she was friendly and accommodating with her time. What I learned from our conversation is that she’s not just a writer, but a passionate and articulate proponent of Creative Non-Fiction; she is a student and a teacher, and an editor in her own right at Bayou Magazine. To say we got along well is an understatement.

You can watch our entire conversation below:

Video transcript can be found here.

You can follow Kirsten on Twitter here.
You can find Kirsten’s work here.
You can submit to Bayou Magazine here.

Interested in more like this? You can purchase Issue 01 now on our shop page!

Samantha Mosca
Samantha Mosca

A jack of many trades: an actress, a writer, a poet, an academic, an activist, a photographer and podcast host, Samantha writes, takes photographs, and reviews submissions for the journal. Her literary interests span the spectrum of the written and spoken word.

1. 28 January, 2022 / 7:44 am

Great blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also

2. 5 February, 2022 / 5:00 am

What your stating is absolutely correct. I know that everybody need to say the identical thing, but I just assume that you put it in a way that everybody can fully grasp. I also really like the photos you set in here. They suit so effectively with what youre hoping to say. Im confident youll attain so many folks with what youve received to say.

3. 4 March, 2022 / 8:36 am

I’m not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

4. 17 March, 2022 / 9:42 pm

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.

5. 19 March, 2022 / 2:25 pm

I really like your writing style, good information, thanks for putting up :D. “Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.” by Feodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky.

6. 1 April, 2022 / 7:34 pm

Those are yours alright! . We at least need to get these people stealing images to start blogging! They probably just did a image search and grabbed them. They look good though!

7. 26 April, 2022 / 2:47 am

I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for putting up. “It is well to give when asked but it is better to give unasked, through understanding.” by Kahlil Gibran.

8. 11 May, 2022 / 4:48 pm

I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again!

9. 20 May, 2022 / 9:51 am

It is useful for you and others to be able to browse all task sets that have been created for AdaptableGIMP. You can do this by using the search box.
    Administration Toolbox:
    · You can access the Toolbox administrator interface from any point in AdaptableGIMP using the gear icon button (see the top navigation).
    · Upon startup, a default task set is loaded. If there are administrative tasks, you will also see them.
    Viewing https://www.autocall.com/?URL=https://tokelsecont.weebly.com

6add127376 jarsadi

10. 20 May, 2022 / 11:45 am

Darya InterCollege

Darya InterCollege is a private college in Makurtala, Kenya. The college was founded in 1990. It is owned by the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, the owner of the campus.

History
    The college was founded in 1990. Its founder is Mr. Kamau Otieno. The college originally started as a two-year Diploma and Certificate Course, the remainder of which was filled later in two-year http://7ba.su/out.php?url=https://chicrarasul.weebly.com

6add127376 zenplara

11. 20 May, 2022 / 3:46 pm

“Hello i’m Eduarde and welcome to my project tutorial “smoke machine repair. In this project you learn about the mechanics of the smoke mechanism of a smoke machine. You will learn how to restore the circuit to its original settings how to find the problem in the smoke circuit. And the final end goal is to repair the circuit.”

“A discrete time system is a system that operates on defined sample intervals or time steps. The system evolves in time at discrete instants, which can be defined to be at regular intervals.”

“SSRL is the only multi-user http://targnet.com/MAILTARGNET/rd.php?RDxTurl=https://desanlafun.weebly.com

6add127376 vigiinfl

12. 20 May, 2022 / 4:31 pm

Finally, the entire collection is probably free of any malware, or at least is available for free of any source that would lead you towards an unknowingly infected file.

07-18-2010, 08:13 PM

firehardy-STH

A stylish good looking icon set, but very expensive as I could not find this set anywhere :pQ:

What is the meaning of these using statement?

I have the following code:
    @ https://geomipphiwa.weebly.com

6add127376 stanedv

13. 20 June, 2022 / 2:32 pm

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

14. 21 June, 2022 / 9:19 am

Im not certain the place you are getting your information, however great topic. I must spend some time finding out more or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.