Author Spotlight: Shannon Frost Greenstein

Author Spotlight: Shannon Frost Greenstein

Shannon Frost Greenstein is the author of Pray for Us Sinners, a fiction collection from Alien Buddha Press, and More, a poetry collection by Wild Pressed Books. Her piece, “Baby, You Can Drive My Car”, can be found in EPOCH Issue 02: Aftermath, available to purchase here.

What books did you grow up reading?

I grew up with the Baby-sitters’ Club and the various intellectual properties of Francine Pascal. I did not appreciate literature until I picked up Vonnegut’s Cat’s Cradle at 18; then things changed.

What is the most challenging aspect of your creative process?

Being a mother and a peon in the capitalist economy, it is always challenging to find the time to write. However, I find the most frustrating obstacle to be the writer’s block that keeps me stagnant when I do find time to create.

What does your writing space look like?

LOLOLOLOLOL. It is my floor, covered in Cheerios and cat hair, upon which I will lay and attempt to type as my children frolic and occasionally knee me in the kidney.

Who is your biggest artistic supporter?

It is an even tie between my husband, light of my life, and those strangers in the Twitter literary community, whose feet I have never seen but who encourage my writing and my happiness like we have been friends forever.

Where can we follow you and find your work?

www.shannonfrostgreenstein.com
www.twitter.com/shannonfrostgre
www.instagram.com/zarathustra_speaks
www.facebook.com/ShannonGreenstein

1. 1 April, 2022 / 9:11 am

I have read all your article and please keep sharing

2. 20 May, 2022 / 8:20 am

The program supports multiple languages and saves the downloaded pictures in their original sizes, in order to enable you to assemble them later. Another helpful feature, which enables you to save all your favorite images from the Internet on your computer, is the option to automatically collect downloaders, provide them with your password and save your downloads. The dedicated script will modify all the required files and the on-screen interface, before launching the subsequent process.
    Ease of use
    Web Bulk Image Downloader enables you https://adudofsa.weebly.com

6add127376 yehupent

3. 20 May, 2022 / 9:21 am

Pros: The program allows you to mod your PC. Cons: No malware definition updates are available.

Total Asset Management Free is a database-backed program that provides users with a digital asset management solution. It lets you store, view and process photographs, documents, illustrations, movies, music, and even live performances.
    The program can be downloaded and used for free, but some features are restricted in this free version. However, a moderately priced version is also available.
    The program https://www.valuemd.com/redirect-to/?redirect=https://kenkmeseagfia.weebly.com

6add127376 kaeali

4. 20 May, 2022 / 9:37 am

MrBayes has been created by QJ Nardi, based on a long period of work with respect to phylogenetic inference; it has been specifically designed to enable the quick adoption of the results produced by Bayesian methods into other applications. It is distributed as an open-source software under a permissive licence, so you can modify and redistribute it.
    Once installed, it starts up from the command prompt in an easy to use interface for both Windows and Mac OS users. What we https://lionscup.dk/?side_unique=4fb6493f-b9cf-11e0-8802-a9051d81306c&s_id=32&s_d_id=68&go=https://peydrafokim.weebly.com

6add127376 darcellm

5. 20 May, 2022 / 2:09 pm

P2Do allows you to define categories (or tags) for your task, and users can sort and filter tasks by category, or add new categories for the users to define on their own. P2Do provides a built-in address book that users can connect their contacts, a file manager, a clipboard manager, and instant messaging. If you love P2Do, let your friends know!

An all in one file manager with the most basic features. It is easy https://seiriotrenaw.weebly.com

6add127376 henbel

6. 20 May, 2022 / 3:07 pm

Contents of this distribution:

TNEFExtract.exe

OpenTNEF

Sample uses:

The most common use of TNEFExtract is copying email addresses from attachments to your clipboard with one simple click. You can use this utility for the following purposes:

You can simple drag a file into TNEFExtract and select the target folder, or select the folder in which you want to extract the TNEFData. If https://ramrerenic.weebly.com

6add127376 teagcer

7. 20 May, 2022 / 3:28 pm

Store specific parameters can also be set on this powerful software solution and it allows for conversion rates, resulting in a higher conversion rate for a website.
    The tool comes with a complete plug-in bundle that includes materialized data integration. This is not another DbTools tool, it is actually a software solution designed to solve all challenges you face in a unique way and therefore we plan to add hundreds of new features to the tool in the coming months and we are sure we will supply https://ahperjupy.weebly.com

6add127376 crebap