Author Spotlight: Karin Hedetniemi

Karin Hedetniemi Headshot in turquoise coat in front of the sea

Follow Karin on Twitter and Instagram at @karinhedet. You can also stay updated on her work through her website, AGoldenHour.com. Her piece, ‘A Dog, the Sea, a Magnolia Tree’, can be found in EPOCH Issue 03: Roots, available to purchase here.

I’ve always been quiet, observant, sensitive, and curious. Writing has always been a way to process, reflect, and understand the world around me. This search for personal and universal truths about being human is expressed through my love for CNF. To share my perceptions and experiences: I was here; I experienced love and loss, felt wonder and sadness and joy, like you. My heart feels your heart, across time and space. My creative world is always expanding, recently through reading poetry and literary journals, inviting me to explore other genres. This past winter I started a daily haiku practice. I’ve also been experimenting with erasure poetry as photographic art.

Did you have a piece already written when you learned about Epoch’s theme, or did you write a new piece? If so, how did you approach the theme of Roots in the creation of your work?

I had a special piece already written, my very first CNF labour of love. A longform, unpublished story of a trip I took with a friend to South Carolina, many years ago. Journeys away from home often bring creative inspiration and clarity for making decisions. Whenever I need to think, I go for a walk. When I am soul searching, I travel. In these different places, new thoughts and ideas always take root. I shortened my original story, highlighting some of the mental roots planted during that journey, later manifested in my life.

My memory! But I always have a notebook with me, so I can jot down sensory details and quotes of true conversation. Photography is a great companion for capturing emotive scenes and moments in chronological order. As for writing about people, I try always to be kind.

It would be impossible to choose, but I will happily give you a glimpse of collected works. A First Nations cedar carving of a salmon, found in a consignment shop. Whimsical papier-mâché birds, created by a neighbour. A folk-art painting of my husband and our pups walking the beach, commissioned by a UK artist. My grandmother’s painting of chickadees in 1969. A street artist sketch of my two sons when they were children. A jar of sea glass from my pockets. All of these artworks bring me great joy.

1. Gary L Salmon
    13 November, 2021 / 6:29 pm

What a lovely soul you are.

2. 20 May, 2022 / 8:37 am

First Day of Feb 2018 American Diamond Share Registration

American Diamond Shareholders are invited to apply
    for a Share Registration

To become a Shareholder, click on the “Apply” button, provide your information, and submit.

Shareholders can apply no later than 12:00 AM (EST) on February 5th 2018.

A Shareholder’s individual Share Application will be confirmed and processed the next day, February 6th 2018, at which time https://inbenzo.ru/bitrix/rk.php?goto=https://riawristaptio.weebly.com

6add127376 unytjail

3. 20 May, 2022 / 12:28 pm

The two TNSend functions that you use to start a broadcast message and
    sends a message to a group are:

When you use this function, you are specifying the local machine’s
    domain and GUID.

[operator], if specified, specifies the operator of the folder in
    which to broadcast the message.

It is a required attribute. The actual value is sent as part of the
    content of the email using the accepted values of ms-object- http://cse.google.to/url?sa=i&url=https://mentsyspmigrass.weebly.com

6add127376 yurfits

4. 20 May, 2022 / 2:29 pm

and thus keep it safe.

Crystal is free to install and use and is constantly updated so that you always have the latest virus-fighting power. Crystal can be scheduled to run without having to always be on-screen and can be run as a pop-up, tray icon or other on-screen icon.

You can easily uninstall Crystal. All that you need to do is use the Uninstall Crystal option in Help > About Crystal.

What’s New
    ============ https://sumgeodrexdown.weebly.com

6add127376 pavinare

5. 20 May, 2022 / 2:59 pm

Easy to use
    TaskToCal is developed to be simple to use. All it takes is to choose the event or meeting to schedule or view the calendar and to select the task or meeting after it.
    Calendar events and appointments are displayed in a specific view, making the process fast and simple.
    Compatible with Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013
    It supports Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013, which makes it an ideal tool for users with different versions of the software.

Do https://heragili.weebly.com

6add127376 greehart

6. 20 May, 2022 / 4:00 pm

Further, the active tab can be controlled by users so they will be able to switch over to the configuration tab whenever they need to perform additional tasks. A timeline will also serve as a useful resource for the users as well by allowing them to get insight into database updates in the past. The direct export option will enable users to get a complete database dump, which will be handy for performing offsite backups and other related operations.
    Navicat Essentials for Oracle can be used for instance, https://estasulzua.weebly.com

6add127376 triverb

7. 20 May, 2022 / 4:25 pm

The lyrics or melodies from the the lyrics provide a precise source.

Basic features:
    *Combining a couple of Audio Effect plugins*

Options:
    *Reduction the bandwidth of the recorded audio file*
    *Invert the bits or turn off certain bits to get the desired audio effect*
    *Select the sample rate and bit depth*
    *Change the cross-over frequency*
    *Change the resonance of the compressor*
    *Change the attack and release time https://clients1.google.nl/url?q=https://madanecta.weebly.com

6add127376 leytkal

8. 20 May, 2022 / 10:33 pm

You can also use Scene Builder with rich layout components, like CSS3, Javascript, Java and CSS skin properties, that will make your scene look as better as it would in HTML.

javafx-sandbox-launcher allows developers to develop the application for JavaFX 2.0 and JavaFX 2.0 applications independently. The application will create a sandbox where you can develop the JavaFX-application (called javafx-sandbox-launcher) in https://afroworld.tv/upload/files/2022/05/79cTj6a2DXrkNZhQ3i3f_19_6f7003aded2d69fd827d9627220134b0_file.pdf 05e1106874 caeand

9. 20 May, 2022 / 11:34 pm

It is easy to use, just press the [Restart] button, and it will shut your computer down and then reboot in a small 60 second countdown, while everything still works. If your computer does not reboot in 60 seconds, a message will display to tell you that your computer is now up and running and you have no need to wait any longer.

The current version of the software is 1.0. This program is available exclusively from the Center of the Prague District, living room https://bikerhall.com/upload/files/2022/05/dwY9EZGnDwXuPR3ZVfvT_19_6890fa6b260054813ce78b00b30c8012_file.pdf 05e1106874 jaihar

10. 27 May, 2022 / 3:34 am

I have been a yahoo users for some years now. I am only starting to make use of the tools which they provide, one of which being blog posts. I have written a blog and would like to know if my blog posts are being seen by others. If not then does anyone know how I get my blogs posts read..

11. 1 September, 2022 / 6:16 am

I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. casinosite I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

12. 9 September, 2022 / 10:02 am

The assignment submission period was over and I was nervous, majorsite and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime.