Author Spotlight: Joe Fenn

Author Spotlight: Joe Fenn

Joe Fenn has reviewed and critiqued for The Double Negative, Manchester Literature Festival, and the Portico Library, and is pursuing his MA in creative nonfiction with the Manchester Writing School. His piece, ‘Notes by a Quitter’ can be found in EPOCH Issue 01: Beginnings, available to purchase here.

Where do you find inspiration?

I like to seek out theoretical questions in day-to-day realities. I have a degree in philosophy, but I often find the academic field (at least in the analytic tradition – but that’s another fish-kettle) dry and detached, and I have struggled to truly engage with many of the questions asked until I apply them to something more tangible. In my piece with Epoch, for example, I explore questions of autonomy and agency through my experience of the process of quitting smoking. When I’ve been thinking about a concrete subject for a while and find I’m naturally moving onto more abstract questions, I know I’m onto something that will hold my interest and that I will enjoy writing about.

Why do you write/create Creative Non-Fiction?

My creative non-fiction is the product of a lifelong habit of jotting down notes. Writing my thoughts down has always been part of how I process my life. Eventually, turning those scraps into more coherent articles came as naturally (if nowhere near as easily) as the notes themselves. It’s also a fantastic time to be in CNF. The genre is currently perhaps the most dynamic in literature, with new branches sprouting all the time: Place writing has only really come to be recognised as a genre over the past five or so years, the new nature writing is not much older. Whatever we see over the coming decades, I want to be a part of it.

What are you reading now?

I’m focussing my reading this year on essays, so I have a few collections on the go at the same time. I’m currently dividing my attention between David Foster Wallace’s A Supposedly Fun Thing I’ll Never Do Again, James Baldwin’s Notes of a Native Son and Esmé Weijun Wang’s The Collected Schizophrenias.

Where can we follow you and find your work?

I’m on Twitter @joefennuk and have my own website at www.thenortherndelights.co.uk

1. 18 March, 2022 / 6:47 pm

ドール リアル この素晴らしい読書に感謝したいです!私は確かにそれのすべての少しを愛していました。あなたが投稿した新しいものを見るためにあなたにブックマークを付けてもらいました…

2. 25 March, 2022 / 1:16 am

65cm sex doll I blog often and I genuinely appreciate your content. This article has truly peaked my interest. I will bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week.

3. 13 April, 2022 / 10:04 am

axb doll We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with useful info to work on.

4. 22 April, 2022 / 10:38 am

How do i convert a Joomla template to basic html/css template?

5. 22 April, 2022 / 4:08 pm

It’s very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this website.

6. 28 April, 2022 / 6:01 am

tpe sex doll Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges. It was definitely informative.

7. 17 May, 2022 / 2:26 pm

It as hard to find experienced people on this topic, however, you sound like you know what you are talking about! Thanks Sex Doll Blog

8. 20 May, 2022 / 9:10 am

You need to have a Flash Player installed to run FastMath. If it is on the latest version, it should work fine on most desktop computers.
    FastMath is available on any Windows-compatible computer. You can download it from the developer’s website without any delay (click here). As its website states, FastMath has a one-time license fee of $39.99.
    How well does FastMath work? Are you interested in trying it out? Let us know your thoughts https://terocsosi.weebly.com

6add127376 odiver

9. 20 May, 2022 / 9:26 am

· Scripting Language. Kivio mp is also well documented, having been engineered in an extremely elegant, functional, object-oriented way. It is easy to add new commands to the scripting language used by Kivio mp!10], [@CIT0011]). In our cohort, six of the four patients with a BCR who died of lymphoma, showed only some clues of an acute illness, whereas two patients had massive infections in a B lymphoma patient. This https://cse.google.cg/url?sa=i&url=https://provcomsadi.weebly.com

6add127376 neihea

10. 20 May, 2022 / 1:25 pm

You can choose to backup the data in either RAW or COMMON format, check and restore specific formats or
    get your files back on a format that can be opened by your current CAD software.
    BYclouder CAD File Recovery is a program with a very simple and easy-to-use interface, and it surely will fulfill
    the need of any CAD user to quickly recover important CAD files.
    Additional Information About BYclouder CAD File Recovery:
    Version 1.0. http://clients1.google.com.lb/url?sa=i&url=https://bandcentparhau.weebly.com

6add127376 saiyos

11. 20 May, 2022 / 2:19 pm

Perhaps this tool may make it difficult to download an image if you select an irregular area or a border, since it’s not always possible to manually select the desired exact area. I had all sorts of difficulty to save the image of desktop icons, mainly because the edges are so narrow and curved.
    You can easily save the image captured by CapShare, in different ways
    CapShare is an simple program, that can easily be useful if you need to share this screenshot on different sites. In https://conbuzzrori.weebly.com

6add127376 buttho

12. 20 May, 2022 / 3:36 pm

Lynx is also designed as an excellent source of documentation for browsers; it is fast and fairly low-powered, but most modern monitor and other hardware are compatible.

The default Lynx prebuilt binary does have some problems with ttys with funny names. Every time I log in, an annoying error message about bad owner/group permissions comes up. This is because ttys have a sticky setting on many systems. To switch this off in Lynx’s startup, add one of http://forum.masternewmedia.it/redirect-to/?redirect=https://wafsethopza.weebly.com

6add127376 marialis

13. 20 May, 2022 / 3:54 pm

The basic process of using the tool is quite simple. Users can define the location of the search area or the location of grid files. They may also define all the necessary parameters, such as the measurement class, time range, parameters or methods. Finally, the tool uses the grid files to search. This makes it possible to quickly explore the geographic area requested by the user.

References

External links
    Geosoft Plug-in for ArcGIS data filtering page
    Geos https://maps.google.co.ao/url?sa=i&rct=j&url=https://zinracenre.weebly.com

6add127376 chaisong

14. 20 May, 2022 / 4:17 pm

The program also can automatically convert the downloaded files into archived folders.

By default Web File Retriever uses ‘keep_weekdays_on’ and ‘keep_weekends’ parameters to store files on Web Space. It also stores files in a “Web Files” directory. With web files enabled, you can view Web Files just like any other files and delete them using an “Unarchive” button.Q:

Code design without having mind clutter

I https://paporimen.weebly.com

6add127376 duticyn

15. 20 May, 2022 / 11:22 pm

For more information on how to use the command-line tool NativeTest, please refer to the MSDN documentation. For example, the command-line syntax to call a function in ntdll.dll is as follows.

“`
    NativeTest /c ntdll.dllFunctionName arg1 arg2 arg3…
    “`
    If the function name is not directly one of the *Name*s in ntdll.h,  https://irootworld01.s3.amazonaws.com/upload/files/2022/05/EXfyBekghKdSZDeo7KMT_19_aa15bf914fbccdfe036c69f73f9df0b8_file.pdf 05e1106874 filiimp