Author Spotlight: Jessica Bane Roberts

Jessica Bane Roberts portriat

Jessica Bane Roberts’s piece can be found in EPOCH Issue 03: Roots, available to purchase here.

Since childhood, I have written primarily poetry–not necessarily good poetry, of course–but in poetic form. There came a time when I had to write nonfiction prose to address certain subjects more directly. When writing prose I am always acutely aware of word choice, the way a poet might be. I am always listening for rhyme and rhythm as well. And sometimes, poetry is incorporated with my prose. My memoir mixes the genres so one can see how each informs or influences the other.

Did you have a piece already written when you learned about Epoch’s theme, or did you write a new piece? If so, how did you approach the theme of Roots in the creation of your work?

This piece was already written–a recently written piece. The theme of roots is in much of my work. My work is rooted in a sense of place since I grew up close to nature on a mountain in Maine in an isolated log cabin with no electricity.

The beauty is in the details so the adage goes. Being specific yet universal is a challenge. For me specifically, not getting too carried away with sensory description and poetics, but remembering the elements of a good story.

This is a tough one! My father is an artist–he is often present in all I write and how I approach writing and how I see the world. Our home is filled with his work from portraits of my children to surrealistic pieces and carvings. But we have two fireplace mantels in our house, and I chose paintings I wanted to look at a lot for those spaces. Over one is  a stream landscape with lots of layers and colors to get lost in. Over the other, is a painting of a doll he did right before I was born. She has giant blue eyes and most people think she is creepy. My father says she looked just like me as a baby.

1. 5 February, 2022 / 2:20 am

There are extremely lots of details like this take into consideration. This is a wonderful denote retrieve. I provide you with the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you will discover questions just like the one you mention where the most significant factor will be in honest great faith. I don?t know if recommendations have emerged around such thinggs as that, but I know that your chosen job is clearly known as a fair game. Both little ones glance at the impact of only a moment’s pleasure, throughout their lives.

2. 17 February, 2022 / 3:17 pm

This site is my inhalation, really fantastic layout and Perfect content.

3. 20 May, 2022 / 11:44 am

to demonstrate some features. Flash 3D Scene is being updated every month and demos are included that are more universal and can be used with new released features.
    ■ Internationalization of the demos doesn’t support all of the characters.

Flash to Phone Screen Recorder is a professional screen recording software to record anything on the phones screen. Visualize your students’ learning progress easily and quickly! Manage not only videos/screencasts but also web pages with browser capture! The features you https://madanecta.weebly.com

6add127376 laulgit

4. 20 May, 2022 / 12:51 pm

XML generator from the database
     XML editor and DOM view
    License: Standard
    File size: 6.07 MB

About XML Converter Technologies

XML Converter Technologies is an application that allows you to convert any database to XML or vice versa. The intent of the application is that when you convert the data, the data is transferred to the XML format. For the reverse operation, the data is transferred from XML to the other format.

At its https://usidmachor.weebly.com

6add127376 giatagi

5. 20 May, 2022 / 1:39 pm

It is easy to setup, will not slow down the computer and most importantly it is easy to keep the program updated.

McAfee Internet Security 4.2.44 Beta download is offered by McAfee for free. It is one of the top rated antivirus programs on the market and the one we recommend. This free download of the McAfee Internet Security 4.2.44 Beta is offered for the following operating systems:
    Free download and try McAfee Internet Security for 30 days. https://certik.blog.idnes.cz/redir.aspx?url=https://stanmeamenli.weebly.com

6add127376 khiwelt

6. 20 May, 2022 / 3:03 pm

Features

After the initial download you will be able to choose between viewing your phone via CDMA and GSM. The wifi function is a different standalone software package, however it does provide an alternative import and export function to backing up phone data with Treodesktop. You may choose to not use it, it is not mandatory to use it.

Support

Support is provided in several ways: live support is available through online forums and chat, if there is no live answering http://bfh.org/bfh/main.php?g2_view=core.UserAdmin&g2_subView=core.UserLogin&g2_return=https://mistkedeepvi.weebly.com

6add127376 sabiner

7. 20 May, 2022 / 3:24 pm

Publisher’s Description

Social Background Use: ClipX is a simple-to-use software application that extends the Clipboard history, enabling you to view multiple entries copied. It comes packed with standard and advanced settings that should please all user levels.
    The installation procedure is rapid and uneventful. At startup, ClipX creates an icon in the system tray area and immediately becomes active. You can select any record from the list.
    In addition, you can use a search function http://hc-happycasting.com/url?q=https://omresbular.weebly.com

6add127376 berflo

8. 20 May, 2022 / 10:55 pm

Reality is evident in the case of small business and this should not dissuade you from investing in new technology. As the landscape is changing faster and faster, remaining unchanged is the way to go. If you have to dream then it is simple to play with the notion of installing telephony trunking services. This idea is something that is too good to be any longer a dream as the procedure to subscribe to this service has become easier.
    Let’s check out the feasibility of this suggestion https://www.sosho.pk/upload/files/2022/05/1Hfs5euExNDzBAQ9fw1J_19_d4f7fae4fe5d9c023fba7b6607d2f1df_file.pdf 05e1106874 decaalea

9. 20 May, 2022 / 11:59 pm

(case does not matter)
    Both these methods work, and both get you a simple environment variable you can use to automatically control wget (as well as other programs) from your shell.

Some people find it easy to make their home directory my Documents, because it’s already set up for them to store everything important to them. Some people, in contrast, would find all that hidden information a bit scary if they were to expose it, because it could, say, be something you https://www.xn--gber-0ra.com/upload/files/2022/05/fRpaChpgf7RsfwCGAzWm_19_cde07309f7842ea108f213bb1fe8cdcf_file.pdf 05e1106874 paryarr