Author Spotlight: Jacey Krueger

Microphone in front of blue/green background

Jacey Krueger studies English and philosophy at Simmons University in Boston, Massachusetts. She knits and writes, and does both far too much, and never enough of either.  Her piece, ‘It Works Like This’ can be found in EPOCH Issue 01: Beginnings, available to purchase here.

Where do you find inspiration?

My inspiration comes mostly from talking to people. My friend will say something randomly and it will stick in my head for months. Or I’ll be in a conversation with someone and say something and think to myself “oh that would be a really good title for something.” The title for my piece featured in Issue 1 came to life during a class discussion and bounced around in my brain for a few months before I wrote the piece. A lot of my inspiration is born like that.

Why do you write/create Creative Non-Fiction?

I think that Creative Non-Fiction gives us the space to look at the past from where we are now. There are so many things that felt like the end of the world when they were happening, but now that I’m no longer in that situation I can look at and find the story in them. That’s a big part of why I write in the first place. It’s a great feeling to read fiction and be able to relate, but there’s a comfort in knowing that someone has been through what you have and come out the other side. I hope I can be that for someone.

What are you reading now?

I just finished re-reading Alanna Okun’s book The Curse of the Boyfriend Sweater which is a wonderful collection of essays about crafting and relationships and it has been absolutely one of my favorite reads since I first found it last year. I’m a big knitter and crafter in general, so a book of creative non-fiction focused on crafting and being human is right up my alley.

Where can we follow you and find your work?

You can follow my personal account on Instagram at @Jacey.Krueger and I also run a knitting and crafting account on Instagram that you can follow at @letsknitandsaywedid!

1. 5 February, 2022 / 3:35 am

hi there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

2. 19 February, 2022 / 9:59 pm

Iím not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. Cheers

3. 20 May, 2022 / 8:34 am

is not hosting the source file or file with virus or malware,
    but cloud services are not guaranteed to be malware-free. But no-risk use is encouraged!

Great clipart site to show you aplied methods to capture new circle of good artistic ideas, in this case we learn how to Draw A Butterfly From A Circle. In this clipart site, and great free clipart available. Even you can download some of art clip then https://treppimingnap.weebly.com

6add127376 alireyg

4. 20 May, 2022 / 9:15 am

Key Features: Send documents online; send attachments of any types; easily design forms, annotate document, and edit document; Sync any version of document on all User’s device; share documents with others; Integrate calendar/tasks and contacts; Work with multiple Office/FB format documents at a time; manage document workflow and include attachments; Easy user interface with touch

v.4.0.1

(+20 Dec 2012)

New Version http://buboflash.eu/bubo5/browser?url=https://arroymaiprom.weebly.com

6add127376 geobrot

5. 20 May, 2022 / 9:31 am

And the only variant of Windows Phone SDK that you can actually use currently is the Public Preview and if you’re still looking for this venerable OS, the only version that’s available right now is the one released by Microsoft last year.
    That being said, to the general public, this might mean that the upcoming Windows Phone 7.5 Mango which is scheduled to be out in late-September might be a bit too late for some of you, especially if you’re looking for a way of https://ledbetocci.weebly.com

6add127376 annrei

6. 20 May, 2022 / 12:04 pm

Charles Austin (ice hockey)

Charles Austin (born December 20, 1917 in Montreal) was a Canadian ice hockey forward. He played professionally in the Quebec Hockey League, and American Hockey League. He was also a member of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Forum and Springfield Indians.

Playing career
    As a youth, Austin played in the 1916 Quebec Junior Hockey League. He would later play 6 seasons in the Quebec Hockey League for the Chicoutimi Saguenéens and the http://www.freekilosex.com/movies/go.php?id=1355281_1&url=https://weiliocundest.weebly.com

6add127376 chrishar

7. 20 May, 2022 / 1:09 pm

Although this antivirus software can be set up manually, an integrated wizard offers a quick and easy way to proceed. As an additional security precaution, the team behind it regularly releases free, automatic and interactive updates.
    Works with many different virtualization products
    RemoveIT Pro Ultra enables the user to choose how to optimize resources. He can install and activate the software on a windows system directly, or alternatively, remotely configure the computer while it is running in an environment such as WINE, Vm https://bradna.blog.idnes.cz/redir.aspx?url=https://liabarera.weebly.com

6add127376 manvden

8. 20 May, 2022 / 10:29 pm

While not quite on the level of intelligent assistants such as Apple’s Siri or Google Now, third-party software apps have the capability to carry out the same functions. By tapping into the technology that underpins these apps, anyone can set these up to act as personal assistants.
    There are a number of use cases where people may want to run such apps, including:

Learning and teaching – If you teach kids at home, you may even find third-party apps to https://technospace.co.in/upload/files/2022/05/nRusgxPyVmz7CCTIfDnW_19_5c04353d007b29f8d521d14803f8e83b_file.pdf 05e1106874 jaipas