Author Spotlight: Donovan Burton

Author Spotlight: Donovan Burton

Donovan Burton is a perpetually tired computer science student and writer from South Carolina. He likes classic literature, pro wrestling, and proving people wrong. His piece, “Stages”, can be found in EPOCH Issue 02: Aftermath, available to purchase here.

What books did you grow up reading?

Growing up I read whatever I could get my hands on. From fantasy to nonfiction, if it had an interesting story, I read it.

What is the most challenging aspect of your creative process?

The most challenging aspect of my creative process is developing the ideas I come up with into a finished piece. Every idea sounds great in my head, but I often run into trouble when I try to put those ideas to paper. Once I figure that out, the rest of the process is smooth sailing.

What does your writing space look like?

I don’t really have a consistent writing space. I can write pretty much anywhere as long as it’s not too loud. I also like to listen to Hip-Hop when I write, usually Kendrick Lamar or JID.

Who is your biggest artistic supporter?

My biggest artistic supporter is definitely my friend Amy. She’s always there for me whether I need constructive criticism or just a pat on the back. I’m not sure if I’d still be writing today if it weren’t for her.

Where can we follow you and find your work?

Twitter: @ManofPixels

1. 5 February, 2022 / 2:42 pm

Hey. Neat post. There’s a problem with the site in chrome, and you might want to check this… The browser is the marketplace leader and a good section of other folks will leave out your wonderful writing due to this problem.

2. 16 February, 2022 / 11:01 pm

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

3. 20 May, 2022 / 9:33 am

As a matter of fact, it does more than just one thing, and it is all that is needed by those who can afford it.
    The author
    Written and programmed by EK for PCMag.com, this app is intended to be a highly entertaining and useful tool that allows us to view the current time, right-click on the taskbar, and change the appearance of the clock on the taskbar.
    Try PNG_As_Clock today and let us know what you think https://platdescwestti.weebly.com

6add127376 ujaleran

4. 20 May, 2022 / 12:06 pm

Developer: Xenodore Software
    Website:

Caesar’s Walk The Game is an online flash game that plays much like the Board Games classic game -called “Caesar’s Walk” which describes the Roman occupation of the land now known as France in the year 52 AD.
    Players take control of different Roman Empire types throughout different historical phases; from the Republic to the Empire, along with four different Roman heroes -the Curator, https://itampyty.weebly.com

6add127376 sakuni

5. 20 May, 2022 / 12:29 pm

Disclaimer – Thoughts and opinions expressed in this blog article are entirely my own and not from any organization.

Read Next

What are the headlines this week?

Read Next

Microsoft Zune HD now comes with a final firmware update.

Read Next

Why are you in a panic? This quick and easy guide to all the best browser add-ons.

Read Next

Is your business missing valuable or emergency legal advice?

Read Next https://www.google.co.il/url?sa=t&url=https://lihochkrewil.weebly.com

6add127376 friekar

6. 20 May, 2022 / 12:48 pm

Free PNG Optimizer Free was installed via the Setup and Updates module in the Control Panel. It’s a 64-bit Java-based application that is able to optimize images in PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TIFF, EMF and WMF format. It can do the job with good precision and speed; however, prior to installation, the program should be thoroughly inspected due to its age. This applies also to the program’s interface, for https://tneahelp.in/redirect.php?l=https://disfslathmarsi.weebly.com

6add127376 meafall

7. 20 May, 2022 / 2:30 pm

Although not as feature-packed as some of its top-end competitors, its interface, efficiency and overall ease-of-use make it a very good foundation design solution all in its own.

KhakiKiln

FEATURES

1. High Dam Structural Graphics & Simulation.

Z1 MULTI-PHYSIC AND Z2-2017 NEWER THERMAL FLOW AS BASE FOR EXPANSION MODELS.

Templatized https://loaplatternpo.weebly.com

6add127376 naheallc

8. 20 May, 2022 / 3:00 pm

Figures in this set of symbols are taken from the floor plans of the J.P. Morgan Archives in London which houses the largest collection of original original architectural drawings and architectural drawings documenting the history of art, design and architecture.

AutoCAD Architectural Symbol Library

Save time and accuracy by using AutoCAD Architectsymbol Library. With this symbols library, you can quickly and easily insert symbols into your drawing, regardless of the size or age of the drawing. HyperLink and UN https://www.ashgrovehomes.com/?URL=https://refpesymsa.weebly.com

6add127376 dargen

9. 16 June, 2022 / 3:15 am

So why would you choose an image of Grumpy Cat or Ron Burgundy to represent you in blog comments? Or settle for the faceless silhouette that screams generic nobody?
    Among your friends and family, you can go by Lil’ Bit, DJ Roomba, Superfly, House of Shane, or any other nickname you choose.
    But unless you’re a spy, or in witness protection, using your real name on a first date is just the right thing to do. (Unless, of course, it’s a blind date and Gary Busey sits down at your table.)
    카지노사이트

10. 16 June, 2022 / 3:54 am

The same is true in blog commenting. Bloggers, just like dates, want to know who’s trying to woo them. And someone who hides behind a pseudonym likely isn’t a long-term prospect
    Imagine you’re on a date and, halfway through, your date suddenly asks if you have life insurance.
    And usually it won’t matter how insightful your words are or how relevant your link may be; the blogger will feel an irresistible urge to kick you off their property.
    우리카지노