Artist Spotlight: Sofia Eskola

Artist Spotlight: Sofia Eskola

Sofia Eskola is a Finnish photographer. Her work stems from exploring different emotions. Visually Eskola uses a conceptual approach to exhibit the diversity of mindsets and to reduce social polarization. You can follow Sofia on Twitter and Instagram. Sophia’s photography pieces, “I Will Fix You” and “You Have Crossed the Line”, can be found in Epoch Issue 4, Transitions.

‘Transitions’ is such an evocative theme, what compelled you to submit for this issue?

Transition is such a natural part of any kind of creating process, so it felt really easy to grasp the abstract idea of the theme and make my own interpretations of it. Since the subject of my art is usually humans, human transitions felt the most natural approach for my submissions. We all go through so many emotional and social transitions in our life and they often happen so quickly, that we don’t even notice them until later in life. My submissions for the theme “Transitions” seize those little moments in life, when we mentally break something old and transit to somewhere new.

Do you have a routine for creating art?

I often write down ideas and sketch photos before the actual execution. Personal or others’ experiences and emotions inspire my work. When I’m creating art, a flow state is a big part of the process.

What is most challenging and most rewarding about turning real life into art?

The most challenging part is to turn the vision from my head into a physical piece of art. But the most rewarding thing is when I succeed in it! My visions don’t always turn as I’ve planned them in my head, but when they do, it feels like something unreal and magical.

What song is on repeat for you right now?

Queen – Radio Ga Ga

1. 28 January, 2022 / 7:46 am

I am usually to blogging and i actually appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your site and preserve checking for new information.

2. 5 February, 2022 / 2:48 am

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon…

3. 13 February, 2022 / 12:02 am

well, our bathroom sink is always made from stainless steel because they are long lasting”

4. 17 February, 2022 / 9:59 am

I’d incessantly want to be update on new articles on this internet site , saved to bookmarks ! .

5. 4 March, 2022 / 9:25 am

Hi there I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

6. 17 March, 2022 / 9:58 pm

What i don’t understood is in fact how you are now not actually a lot more well-favored than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably with regards to this topic, produced me in my opinion believe it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men are not involved except it’s one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. Always care for it up!

7. 18 March, 2022 / 3:53 pm

Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was looking for!

8. 2 April, 2022 / 6:44 pm

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve added you guys to blogroll.

9. 7 May, 2022 / 9:51 am

magnificent publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector don’t understand this. You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

10. 20 May, 2022 / 8:23 am

You can save Excel file to the Network drives and files?
    Yes. Use Popup FileOpen Dialog in your Excel File.
    Access it later through Registry or other ways….it will be saved in the Network Drive

Hello,
    I’m not sure why you are having a problem – if you are running Vista, I do not know that you should be – yet others have it with 7 – try uninstalling and reinstalling.
    If it’s still going https://molwalengge.weebly.com

6add127376 jaesal

11. 20 May, 2022 / 11:51 am

Whether you are interested in DSLR cameras or traditional cameras, Desktop Zoomer should be in your point-of-view.The streaming giant has released a series of screenshots explaining its subscription service, allowing subscribers to cancel at any point. And over on its website, Roku’s has the cancellation process listed clearly.

The basics are pretty easy. You just need to know your Netflix cable login and password, and whether you want to combine it with your Hulu Plus subscription (previously Hulu only http://www.victoirefrance.fr/expire.aspx?returnurl=https://kexingthandca.weebly.com

6add127376 photlar

12. 20 May, 2022 / 12:15 pm

recorded from a DV camcorder or webcam system. This software will only run smoothly with digital recordings of Video/Camera Corder/Webcam.
    ■ The flash positioning has been tested on JVC camcorders such as the VHS/PAL/AVCHD to AVI/mkv converter, it can be slightly different upon your camcorder but we made sure the positioning was accurate.
    ■ The program only works with Windows 7, Vista, XP with RAM Size >=2GB, almost any other system will be supported upon request.
    ■ Some Video/Camera footage are pre https://ask7.jp/catalog_frm.php?url=https://tranafsubgui.weebly.com

6add127376 bethmak

13. 20 May, 2022 / 12:36 pm

Overall:
    When you’re looking for a simple and straightforward data recovery tool, Pen Drive Data Recovery is exactly what you need. It’s stable, works flawlessly and gets the job done even if you don’t upgrade to a modern operating system. Plus, the price is fair for an application of this sort.
    You can get Pen Drive Data Recovery here.Q:

Modal popUp JQuery not working

I would like to open a model popUp as follows https://brilrecriata.weebly.com

6add127376 schanne

14. 20 May, 2022 / 1:19 pm

ContactWith all data connection states from Active to Faulted, the state is updated only if you manually reset the modem
    If the modem is in sleep state, no data is sent to the application. This feature deletes records in the system if you remove
    the network connection or release the modem.

GetActiveNetworkConnection

Retrieve active network connection status. Examples are [Active, Connecting, Connected].

Name

Type

Attributes

Description https://maps.google.com.ly/url?sa=t&url=https://grenmetzturo.weebly.com

6add127376 yemygord

15. 20 May, 2022 / 1:45 pm

Powered by Megapack.org!

Plese read the Readme.txt file to know what’s new and how to install the package

List of changes:

1.1- Added option in Inner menu to ban user…

1.0- 1st release

P.S. If you get a problem just post a

Message to us!

…we will take care of it asap! https://unilacmen.weebly.com

6add127376 wintal

16. 20 May, 2022 / 3:10 pm

…desired. You will be responsible for creating the HTML.
    ## Deliverables
    [url removed, login to view]
    ## Platform
    PHP, HTML5, Javascript, MySQL, WordPress,
    ## Functionalities
    – All 3 Pages (Device form, Store form, Signature page) will generate HTML5 & responsive
    – 3 Dropdown Options will be the options available
    – 2 Upload Options will be available
    – Make sure the Data Loaded Perfectly
    – X https://klapovriarei.weebly.com

6add127376 meagpepy

17. 20 May, 2022 / 3:50 pm

We’ve been observing that when WIN Key Finder runs for a long period of time, the system’s CPU handles become taxed. With each instant refresh of the Windows version and the product key, WIN Key Finder is running some initialization code that consumes scarce memory. A total reset of the program is ideal if this error is observed, in order to prevent it from existing in subsequent functioning sessions. This occurs whenever the total number of running processes in the system reaches less than 50 or 70, and occurs https://www.cbn.com/superbook/pages/superbook_external_link.aspx?p=https://snudivsculic.weebly.com

6add127376 thecrosy