Artist Spotlight: Riccardo Matlakas

Artist Spotlight: Riccardo Matlakas

Matlakas obtained a degree in Sculpture at the University of Fine Arts in Naples and an MA in Social Sculpture at Oxford Brookes University. He has shown his work internationally. His piece ‘Melting Borders’, taken in Imjack, Dmz area, Korea, 2018, can be found in EPOCH Issue 01: Beginnings, available to purchase here.

Where do you find inspiration?

My inspiration is life. In a way the discovery of our journey as human beings. I like working on different media, because I see media as a tool to touch different topics and different people. It is a power-gift to be multi-disciplinary as it gives the opportunity to explore many paths in one life.

Why do youcreate Creative Non-Fiction?

There is no ‘why’. It is natural for me.

What are you reading now? (If you aren’t reading anything, let us know what other art you’re consuming)

Byung-Chul Han, The Topology of Violence

Where can we follow you and find your work?

Instagram: @Riccardo_matlakas

www.matlakas.co.uk

1. 1 November, 2021 / 12:52 am

Thanks , I’ve just been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

2. 6 February, 2022 / 3:26 am

Simply a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style and design.

3. 17 March, 2022 / 10:02 pm

I’m impressed, I must say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not enough individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something referring to this.

4. 20 March, 2022 / 9:06 am

Usually I don’t read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.

5. 25 March, 2022 / 11:57 pm

Im based in London have worked as a secretary for more than 10 years and have an HND in Business Studies but am tired of admin work and office politics and would like to do something more creative- change careers.. . I write in my spare time and have attended an advanced writing course for the past 3 years. I like reading and would like to see if I could train to teach creative writing in further education or and English /English literature. I would also be grateful if I could get any info on what qualifications you need to be able to teach English as a first language and Basic literacy skills.. . Thanks. Any advice would be great regarding training in London..

6. 13 April, 2022 / 7:42 pm

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is excellent, as well as the content!

7. 17 April, 2022 / 9:43 pm

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

8. 20 May, 2022 / 9:20 am

Besides what concerns the server´s interface, the client side has no user interface. It will perform all functions automatically, using the previews that were configured in the previous step. What´s more, its features offer the storage-capacity-mapping functionality, making it possible to encode images into the one with the greater room. https://settbutacof.weebly.com

6add127376 brysele

9. 20 May, 2022 / 9:36 am

There are a few notable shortcomings though, such as the inability to skip or re-record a particular clip, the relative lack of a browser extension, and what may feel somewhat frustrating or at least a bit confusing for some users.

The basic package provides a web-view option that lets you virtually keep the Dakika app running through a web browser in case you’re using a non-web based system. If you have limited space on your operating system, the free version may be sufficient for https://neuralwhoala.weebly.com

6add127376 banjderr

10. 20 May, 2022 / 12:11 pm

Please contact your Sales representative for assistance.
    LEAD requires that this license agreement must be signed before this license can be delivered. Please see LEAD web site for available license options ( or contact LEAD for more information.

Topics

Related

Thanks for reading!

Subscription error

You have access to back issues of this title, but not the current issue.In the past decade, campaign finance https://gueretcoepa.weebly.com

6add127376 makenade

11. 20 May, 2022 / 1:15 pm

right after rendering.
    ■ Licensing:
    ■ 3ds max 8 or later will be needed to update your render.
    ■ To new users: read only license allows you to use the software’s limited features, without
    the need of upgrading to the full license. Read only license does not allow to save your
    shaders, only read them.
    New User:
    ■ PaxRendus can setup and launch many RenderMan compatible renderer https://daynikedsu.weebly.com

6add127376 frazgise

12. 20 May, 2022 / 1:41 pm

This software utility must always be essential for anyone who has to work with PDFs in their everyday lives.
    Additional features:
    Version: 1.0.1
    File Type: PDF
    Edition: Final + Add-On’s
    Installation folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\X-PDF Slip and Merge

Software downloads related to X-PDF Slip and Merge

Adobe Acrobat XI for the iPad, Google Android…
    ADOBE ACROBAT https://adamjanak.blog.idnes.cz/redir.aspx?url=https://chacottecham.weebly.com

6add127376 utynroz

13. 20 May, 2022 / 2:07 pm

However, the performance is quite respectable, and it is still pretty lightweight despite the tweaks made to the interface and the overall design.
    If you are looking for a good alternative to the Outlook with Outlook Express and Office 2007 clients, we would suggest opting for Thunderbird.

– Recently, I came across a great email client: Kaufman Mail Warrior.
    It is still in the early stages of development, but it’s an interesting idea and its UI is pretty clean and straight to https://eninbetsawb.weebly.com

6add127376 ellmoyn

14. 20 May, 2022 / 3:05 pm

We highly recommend using the converter without having to deal with peripheral clutter.

Forensics Toolkit

Widely used for electronic data analysis, the forensic scan tool offered by Forensics Toolkit is ideal for extracting potential sensitive information from your system, sorting through different types of malware, and cracking encryption codes. Needless to say, this comprehensive and powerful data recovery tool requires a solid processing power and powerful disk space, which means if you want to extract data from a damaged media, this utility may http://cse.google.ms/url?sa=t&url=https://ringchildpapu.weebly.com

6add127376 brenjack

15. 20 May, 2022 / 3:29 pm

With the binary nature of Shrink Images, you can quickly choose any file type to work with; with its built-in filters, you can even make a quick fix on a picture.
    Moreover, the application includes a number of digital accessories, such as flipbooks, digital watermarking, text editing, and annotations. You can add digital signatures, put up text/images and add your signature on the desired images as digital notes. Another highlight, which we find impressive, is that http://calabria.cocolistoo.net/rdr.php?cd=calb1166&cdr=&apr=2&udr=https://gogghenori.weebly.com

6add127376 washocea

16. 20 May, 2022 / 3:47 pm

Features :
    • Learn German by listening to German words through an MP3 player
    • Translate German words into English (English-German) in order to grasp their meaning
    • Improve your vocabulary thanks to pronunciation tests featuring several German words
    • Access the interactive dictionary of the German language thanks to the many options it offers
    • Play the pronunciation of several German words
    • Practice the German-English orthographic system using the phonetic trials
    • Create orthographic definitions of a given German http://www.celiasrainbowgardens.com/default.asp?contentpage=https://netfmarpusa.weebly.com

6add127376 charglen

17. 20 May, 2022 / 4:06 pm

Another positive aspect of the application is its cheap price tag, with just a few bucks from your pocket guaranteeing you a worthwhile software experience.The primary objective of ABLE-Dallas is to develop and evaluate community-based approaches, informed by functional analysis and risk-benefit assessments, to improve the physical activity and dietary habits of adults with disabilities, their families, and others in the community. We will: 1) develop an “efficacy” model, informed by the health belief model, to identify https://omicloche.weebly.com

6add127376 yanvla

18. 20 May, 2022 / 10:47 pm

It sports a very intuitive and clean user interface that allows you to navigate quickly through the many tools and features that the program has to offer. An absolute must have if you’re looking to learn a language.
    [October 02, 2016]Malignant transformation in human brain cell lines following exposure to particles of semiconductor CdTe.
    Metastatic carcinoma of brain and leukaemia are rare malignant disorders but are capable of growing in culture. Human and rat glioblast https://social111.s3.amazonaws.com/upload/files/2022/05/kr3uipeZsiOx1E8dLGH4_19_16450927e08a6ded86b24f57ecad3b3c_file.pdf 05e1106874 auroree

19. 2 June, 2022 / 7:42 am

its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me thank you guys for sharing this.

20. 22 June, 2022 / 2:26 pm

I adore forgathering useful information , this post has got me even more info! .