Artist Spotlight: Fabio Coruzzi

Artist Spotlight: Fabio Coruzzi

Born in Italy and living in Los Angeles, Fabio Coruzzi graduated from the University of the Arts London. His CV includes a long list of shows, fairs and art projects where he has been represented at many institutions spanning the UK, US and Europe, including the V&A, London Underground, LA Metro, the BBC, and many more. His piece, “OK THEN: EVERYBODY OUT” is featured in Epoch Issue 01: Beginnings, available to purchase her.

Where do you find inspiration?

From the sentence MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, first invented by Ronald Reagan in 1980 and adopted by the Donald Trump for his 2016 presidential campaign.

This sentence has been crucial for Trump’s victory.

When we look back, we can’t look forward.

This sentence has no historical or cultural meaning and is lacking any decent cultural background.

I decided to dismount four decades of ignorant rhetoric by producing this artwork.

Talking honestly, the only people wearing MAGA hats should be the natives. hence the title of the artwork: Ok then, everybody out”

Why do you create Creative Non-Fiction?

It’s something needed for my life.

Art is the only thing in the world that makes me stand naked and happy in front of the truth

What are you reading now? (If you aren’t reading anything, let us know what other art you’re consuming)

The Mandarins by Simone De Beauvoir

The Man on Revolt by Albert Camus

Secret Lives in Art by Jill Johnston

Where can we follow you and find your work?

www.fabiocoruzzi.com

@fabiocoruzzi

www.facebook.com/fabiocoruzzi

www.saatchiart.com/fabiocoruzzi

1. 28 January, 2022 / 6:51 am

You are my intake, I have few blogs and often run out from to brand : (.

2. 4 February, 2022 / 10:55 pm

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who has been doing small analysis within this. Anf the husband actually bought me breakfast because I came across it for him.. smile. So i want to reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time go over this, I am strongly regarding this and adore reading read more about this topic. If it is possible, as you become expertise, could you mind updating your blog site with additional details? It can be extremely great for me. Huge thumb up because of this short article!

3. 12 March, 2022 / 6:01 pm

ラブドール 浴室のセックスは選択された位置を持っていますセックス人形で遊んでみませんか?時間の女性はJY人形5ft5170cmのために白い巨大なおっぱいにいました

4. 13 March, 2022 / 6:41 pm

Hey i have an old xp computer ant want to make it a client of my newer vista home premium computer. I hear that there is a program out there that when u boot up the (client computer) u come straight to the welcome screen on the base computer (the one with vista on it) some how they are connected threw the network. Any ideas?.

5. 19 March, 2022 / 10:38 am

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100 positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

6. 11 April, 2022 / 1:02 pm

sex doll Buy silicone Robot Love Doll,Enjoy free outing to China!!! Small size silicone sex doll hot deals at Sexdollrealistic Realistic sex doll 160cm woman life size silicone sex doll It’s 2021, are you actually utilizing inflatable sex dolls?

7. 18 April, 2022 / 8:24 am

tpe adult doll Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing.

8. 1 May, 2022 / 11:06 pm

black sex doll Article writing is also a excitement, if you know then you can write if not it is complex to write.

9. 16 May, 2022 / 12:10 pm

I don’t ordinarily comment but I gotta state appreciate it for the post on this perfect one : D.

10. 19 May, 2022 / 4:05 am

Thanks for another informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect way? I’ve a project that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

11. 20 May, 2022 / 9:04 am

You can get the software at a one-time cost of $39.99 or if you prefer, you can contact the manufacturer and subscribe to their license key service for further prices.

Convert “Outlook MBOX” to PST for free
    1. How can i convert my mbox to pst
    2. Convert Outlook 2010 MBOX to PST
    3. How to Convert Outlook 2010 MBOX files into PST
    4. How to convert outlook 2010 MBOX to PST https://ducreafebe.weebly.com

6add127376 aleegita

12. 20 May, 2022 / 9:23 am

Related Software

The clustering solution for Mac from xTuple simplifies the process of grouping and ungrouping similar documents, creating easy and logical views for users. Just choose your amount of folders and open it from the View menu…

With Diskotexs, the user is supplied with a feature rich tool for editing, moving and copying files in a very simple and direct way, all while maintaining full file management and keeping the system unharmed. The… https://images.google.be/url?sa=t&url=https://crytaqunti.weebly.com

6add127376 elladegu

13. 20 May, 2022 / 9:39 am

#
    # Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
    # contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
    # this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
    # The https://rankdeneguard.weebly.com

6add127376 yamyraly

14. 20 May, 2022 / 9:55 am

Buy Here
    Support This Podcast
    Also, please consider visiting the AnchorForge site below where we have posted our Media page to promote and thank all our podcast media hosts and supporters. Please consider heading over there, and rewarding them for providing such a great service to the AnchorForge community!

Purchasing support.
    If you would like to purchase any of the software or services https://tracogamal.weebly.com

6add127376 phikaf

15. 20 May, 2022 / 11:50 am

For the time being you need a support ticket to get an access to the trial version but hopefully we’ll switch to the full version application!The Dangers of Hip Fracture Surgery

I met with a 30-year-old patient who was having a hip fracture. She had been doing remarkably well after her hip fracture surgery but had begun to drift from participation in activities with her spouse. She said, “I can’t even get out of bed!” The fracture had occurred when https://venutmenet.weebly.com

6add127376 edunayl

16. 20 May, 2022 / 1:46 pm

However, if you are new to the program or looking for a more complete package, we recommend installing Gadgets for Windows 8 and optimize and personalize many aspects of Windows 8 accordingly.

v10.1 | 02.09.18

Ini Manager is a powerful ini editor with many features that allows you to edit, add, import, export, browse, retrieve, modify and sort various types of ini files, including Windows Registry, which is embedded in every Microsoft Windows https://viracari.weebly.com

6add127376 takjayn

17. 20 May, 2022 / 3:11 pm

Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of novel 1,4-benzodiazepin-2,5-diones as potential antitumor agents.
    A series of novel 1,4-benzodiazepin-2,5-diones were synthesized and evaluated for their cytotoxic activities against three tumor cell lines, NCI-H460 (non-small cell lung cancer), K562 (human chronic myeloid leukemia), and HepG- http://isuzuregion.ru/bitrix/rk.php?goto=https://pionimace.weebly.com

6add127376 peggtaka

18. 20 May, 2022 / 11:39 pm

When Apple updated iOS in March, it introduced some changes that made iPhone users unhappy. The update caused numerous glitches in Apple’s iWork apps. The glitches forced users to download iOS 11.3 update to fix numerous issues. Some issues can be fixed using the third-party apps but there were only a few apps and tweaks that can resolve all of the Apple iOS 11 issues. Here we have compiled our reliable list of workarounds and fixes that you can use to resolve all of https://cynochat.com/upload/files/2022/05/cXOTdD28tL37KwyBLRcg_19_74110777d9a61aa941596383d4a50eb9_file.pdf 05e1106874 gibdel